DGL PM Online Server Utilities
- Download DGL PM Online Server setup for PCs (includes TSPrint / ThinPrint & Remote Monitor)
- Download Remote Monitor Utility
- Instructions for Installing and Connecting to DGL Online Server on a PC
- Instructions for Installing and Connecting to DGL Online Server on non-Windows devices
Useful third-party tools
- Adobe Acrobat Reader (needed to view PDF documents)
- Microsoft Officer Viewers (includes Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Free Norton security scan
- WinZip Evaluation Version
It is vital to ensure that you keep all your software systems up-to-date including DGL Practice Manager and Microsoft products (including Windows and Office). Microsoft release regular “patches” and “service packs” to fix bugs and enhance existing features – we strongly recommend that you regularly check for these releases and install recommended updated. These sites will walk you through the update process and you may be required to restart your computer so make sure you have saved all your work.
DGL Practice Manager may provide links to some third-party sites which are not under the control of Clanwilliam Group. Clanwilliam Group makes no representations for these sites and you access them at your own risk. Clanwilliam Group is not responsible for the reliability of any data, opinions, advice or statements made on third-party sites and these links are provided for convenience. The inclusion of such links does not imply that Clanwilliam Group endorses, recommends or accepts any responsibility of the content of such sites. The downloadable software and accompanying documentation from these third-party sites are the copyrighted work of those sites. Use of third-party software is governed by the terms of the end user license agreement. If no license accompanies the download, the terms of the license which accompanied the original product being updated will govern. You will not be able to use, download, or install any third-party software unless you agree to the terms of such end user license agreement.